My Mom looks different this week. I still recognized her when she came home from the salon. I gave her a smile to let her know I was down with the new look.
I'm pretty much okay with anything, as long as I am held and fed.
My newest trick is trying to sit upright. It's easy for me to do now, especially if I am sitting in my little chair. My favorite thing to watch on TV is football. I think Daddy brainwashed me when I was younger....I was born in September and I think that is when it all begins....ask Mom, she knows.

I love my bunny....or anything else that is soft on my cheeks. I'll kiss them all day long.



Nanna came to visit. Grandmas thinks I look like her, what do you think?

Nanna came to visit. Grandmas thinks I look like her, what do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment