Happy Valentine's Day!!
Eden celebrated her first Valentines day at school this year. Unfortunately, she was one of the few whose parents didn't get involved and give out Valentine's Day gifts to all of her classmates. Cam and I didn't even think about getting gifts for Eden's "classmates". I guess we're off to a bad start as far as being involved parents goes....I was quite surprised to see all of her loot when she came home from school.
To celebrate the actual Valentine's Day, we decided to go to the Museum of Life and Science in Durham. My company donated some equipment to their labs and so we had free entrance on Valentine's Day. We took Eden to see the wildlife, like the turkeys...
the bears.....
the wolves....
and of course, the butterflies....
Afterwards, we stopped by Aunt Julie and Uncle Craig's house to see their new dog Lily. All of the kids were there, including Madison...
and Evan.
I think this has been my best Valentine's day EVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment