Well, we can hardly believe it....we have been blaming every bad mood, rotten night's sleep and lack of appetite on this for the past 6 months and it has finally arrived. Eden's first tooth.
No pictures of it yet, I only got a slight glimpse of it myself. Both Cam and I felt it though, a very sharp front left bottom tooth (her left). If I had to tag one symptom, it would be her holding her head at times, like she had a bad headache or was pondering the troubles she saw that day. She may have not eaten so well as she had been the past day or two, but it's not like the time she was on a hunger strike for 5 days, so I can't really complain about that so much.
More to come later, as soon as the little bugger really makes it's appearance.
On another note, great weekend...lots of work done inside and outside the house. Eden watched us work in the yard from her playpen--netted playpen, of course. No buggies for her! Daddy got enough buggies for everyone. He and Bella got attacked by a hive of yellow jackets. Poor guys.
P.S. Eden finally figured out how to clap her hands!! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment