Sunday, August 30, 2009

Run for Life!

Eden, Amy and I participated in a 5k cross country race.  I saw a couple of jog strollers there, but I think that Eden was the only one to actually go on the course.  And when we started, I was wondering if I had made a bad decision with bringing her...
This was the starting line and the finish line....we were running in a field!
Once we got down the big grassy hill, we hit a nice gravel trail that went through the woods.  It turned out to be a nice run.  It was bumpy and muddy in places and Eden had fun with it, letting out loud, "ahhhhhhhh's" as we went over the bumps.  She got a few laughs, I think people enjoyed seeing her there out on the course.
Amy, it was a great experience.  Eden and I can't wait to do it again!!

No comments: