Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eden-isms

Eden has been keeping us laughing these days. She repeats EVERYTHING and she has impeccable timing.

Upon hitting a wall of traffic on the highway, "Damn people, get out of the way of Mommy's car!"

Whenever we try a little to hard to get her to do something we get a, "Relax!"

This one made me laugh really hard. I was giving her a bath and she was drinking the bath water.
Me: Eden stop drinking the water, that is yucky!
Eden: Relax Mom! I'm already done!

Three Little Birds came on to the radio on the ride home one day.
Me: Eden, who is this?
Eden: Bob Marley!
Eden: Mommy, make it LOUD!!

The other day while we were driving home, I let out a big sigh.
Eden: What's wrong Mommy?
Me: Oh, I had a crazy day.
Eden: Me too!
Me: Really?
Eden: Yeah, it was VERY sunny!




No comments: