Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Over the hill and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go!
We made the trip to Mom's for Mother's Day this year. We thought we were prepared, but alas, we were not. The weather is so finicky this time of year. It's 80 degrees during the day, but mornings are chilly. I forgot to pack anything to wear in cool weather. Cam ended up borrowing some OLD clothes :) This sweatshirt is circa 1986. I believe that was the year we went to Aspen.
Eden was a BIG help this year. She helped mom in the garden...
She also helped clean out the barn. We found a MOUSE in the barn! It was so very exciting, she went running out to the big barn to tell Grandpa. After all, he was the one who told her to keep on the lookout for a little mouse.
"Grandpa, Grandpa, there is a MOUSE!"
She grabbed his hand and led him back to the barn so he could see.
So cute.
When we got home, Eden put her flip flops on her doll. I discovered this Monday morning while I was getting ready for work. She is a good little Mommy.
The best gift of all was Eden singing me her Mother's Day Song.

"Mommy, Mommy, Let me say, have a Happy Mother's Day
I love you for being you,
I love you for all you do,
Mommy, Mommy, Let me say, Have a Happy Mother's Day!"

I most certainly did.
This is a link to the video of her singing me the precious song.


No comments: