Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eden's Nursery is ALMOST finished!

Anyone that has talked to us this summer knows the horrors we experienced getting Eden's furniture from USA Baby. I ordered her bedroom set April 30. The dressers and mirror arrived the last week in July. The crib didn't arrive until Eden was almost two weeks old. When the crib did finally arrive, the USA baby truck hit the willow tree that hangs over our driveway and took half of it down!!
WHAT A MESS!

At least Eden has a beautiful nursery to show for all the trouble...All that is left to do is to hang the Princess Eden Ilena canvas that Uncle Russ sent.
Eden's beautiful crib, given to her by Papa and Gigi.
Her crib will convert to a toddler bed and then to a twin size bed.

We stenciled dragonflies on the wall of her room to match the dragonflies on her bedding.
The glider was given to us by Nana....we use it many times each day.
Grandpa Budde made Eden a changing table to match her furniture. It's absolutely beautiful and it matches perfectly!!
Eden loves staring at the carvings on her changing table. She turns to stare at it every time we change her. Sometimes I let her lay there and look for a few minutes after I'm finished changing her diaper. I wonder what she thinks about as she stares...
I'm not kidding....she loves to look at her changing table!!! Thanks Grandpa!!
The tree that was sacrificed for the crib. Poor tree!!


No comments: