Saturday, October 4, 2008

Out to lunch with Daddy!

After braving a walk in the neighborhood, a trip to Target, two trips to the doctor and a visit to the Farmers Market, we decided it was time to brave the ultimate goal....going out to a restaurant for an entire meal. This may not sound like a big achievement, but considering I can never finish a meal while it is warm when we are at home, finishing a meal that we can't just leave at the table for an hour while I feed or soothe Eden IS quite an accomplishment.
Cam and I decided on Friday to meet for lunch at TGIFridays. Eden made it through the entire meal without waking up. Foolishly, I decided to try my luck and headed to the grocery store after lunch. I made it to the checkout line before she woke up, so I only had to hear her wail the entire ride home. Thank goodness we live 2 miles from the grocery store!

No comments: