Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eden, Mommy loves you very much

I can't believe it, the time has come for me to go back to work.  Tomorrow is January 5th and I've been home since August 28th.  It doesn't seem like it has been a very long time since I brought you into this world, not in the least.
Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be going back to work.  I miss learning new things every day and keeping busy doing things that will hopefully make a difference in someone's life.  However, I can't help but be a little sad that the first four months of your life has already elapsed and so quickly, at that.  I know you're not quite on your own just yet, but I can't help but think I'm leaving you to start living your life without me.  I wish I could stay home with you every day of your early years, but instead I'll be heading back to work tomorrow, with the hope that I will be setting a good example for you. I'd like to teach you how to be a responsible, accountable adult who knows how to be productive and have a satisfying career and still have a loving, happy family.  
What I really want you to know is that you're the light of my life and I love you very, very much.  I hope to always  be here for you when you need me.

No comments: