Sunday, January 18, 2009

I laugh!!!

Ever since Eden first smiled, I have been pretty obsessed with trying to get her to laugh.  I was surprised when the attempts Cam had made to make her laugh were futile.  I thought for sure, her silly Daddy would be able to make her laugh.  You can imagine my surprise when I heard those first giggles....while I was making the bed.  Eden was laying on the bed while I was changing the sheets.  I found the sweet soft bunny that Tracy had gotten her in the blankets and tossed it to her to keep her amused.  The bunny landed right near her and out burst the sweetest giggles I had ever heard.  I called Cam and of course, we tried to get her to giggle again, and again, and again.  Here is some of what we were able to catch on video.

No comments: