Monday, January 11, 2010

Eden, January 11, 2010

We had another weekend indoors....too cold to do much else.
Life is pretty mundane these days, which is definitely a good thing. Routines are the golden ticket to a wonderfully quiet and peaceful day.
This was Eden's Toddler Daily Report for today.
Eden, Date: January 11
Before I arrived at school...
My diaper was last changed at 6:15am
I last ate/drank: a rice cracker and 5 oz milk at 7:00am
I awoke at 6:15am
Last night I slept: Well, because when I awoke during the night, I didn't need my parents to get me to go back to sleep (woohoo!)

My Mommy's notes and comments:
I brought pictures (put in her cubby) or do we need to make her a collage for the wall?
Let's hope we have a better week with drop offs!

My Day: 9:00am W, 11:00am W, 2pm W, 4pm W

AM Snack: All of a Blueberry Muffin, Water-some
Lunch: Most of meathballs and gravy, mashed potatoes and pears, Milk-All
PM Snack: Goldfish, Water
Slept from 11:30am-1:40pm

Reminders and Special Notes:
Eden had a very good day! She played dress up with friends. She loves putting on hats and carrying a bag :D
*Needs more diaper cream*

No comments: